SystemOne builds technology that serves your whole IoT mission. We understand the difference between operational data and content, and how to provide the right information to the appropriate person to stimulate the best action at any given time.
SystemOne has years of experience creating:
Point-of-Care Diagnostic Data Services and Decision Support Dashboards that tie into existing systems and provide a single view into your health care system. User-friendly alert systems enable health workers and supervisors to understand diagnoses in real-time, take action, move inventory and more. Our open-source solutions provide the freedom you need to make the right data and technology decisions for your country and healthy system.
Monitoring and Evaluation systems that help you understand how your constituents are responding to new solutions, how those solutions are functioning, and where you can optimize the system for rapid improvements.
Connectivity Solutions to ensure access to your data in areas that suffer from power challenges, bandwidth constraints and spotty connectivity. SystemOne's technology has been called the "gold standard" of connectivity in the field.
What We've Achieved
- Improved healthcare in many developing countries through national-scale rollouts of connectivity for medical diagnostic devices.
- Helped medical device makers "turn the lights on" to their fleets of devices, understanding functionality, usage, performance, consumption of consummables and more.
- Helped countries monitor and respond to disease outbreaks through real-time alerts from their medical diagnostic devices
- Helped manage fleets of devices, allowing in-country administrators understand warranties, errors (human and machine), laboratory conditions and more.
- Helped save millions of dollars managing the supply chain and ensuring the deployment of critical resources before they expire.
Systemone core values
Do good and create lasting value
Make the journey matter
Be worthy of respect
Be pragmatic and keep it simple
Feel free to ask us about these values, and we can explain them further.