SystemOne, whose technology and services to provide disease intelligence for global health, seeks a Marketing Copywriter to develop content for a range of online and traditional marketing initiatives: articles, product descriptions, websites, press releases, brochures, email newsletters and more.
The right candidate will have experience in content marketing, public relations and writing for business. You should possess a basic knowledge of search engine optimization and social media. Most importantly, you should have exceptional written communication skills and the ability to synthesize and organize information in a deadline-driven environment. Journalism experience would be helpful.
Candidates who are not strong writers need not apply, as the primary focus of the job is content development for brand, digital and print marketing projects. (So, if you don’t enjoy writing, this is not the job for you.)
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have integrity and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
- Are strategic thinkers
- Are eager and able to learn new things and stay on top of current marketing trends (particularly online marketing trends)
- Are social-media savvy
- Are comfortable hitting daily deadlines
- Appreciate and assimilate constructive criticism
- Are interested in helping stop disease globally.
The Marketing Copywriter will work closely with the Marketing Department and Product Management , contributing well-written content to a wide range of marketing projects. Such marketing projects may include:
- Website content
- Information packets
- Product descriptions
- PowerPoint presentations
- Internal and external newsletters
- Case studies
- Press Releases
- Media alerts
- Blog posts
- Email blasts
- Web page content
- White papers
- Promotional video scripts
- Direct mail pieces
- Trade show displays
Please learn about SystemOne at www.systemone.id, and send a resume and cover letter, with samples of writing, to email@example.com.
Please also take note of our core values:
- Do good and create lasting value.
- Be pragmatic and keep it simple.
- Be worthy of respect.
- Make the journey matter.
If these do not resonate with you, then you should not apply. If they do, and you have the skills described above, please send a resume and cover letter.