Do you have access to a connected diagnostics platform in the field of TB?
Do you have an idea or data on how to show the impact of having connectivity?
The SystemOne Outstanding Investigator Award provides a platform for the dissemination of research demonstrating the impact of connected TB diagnostic platforms through the provision of travel support for investigators in the field of digital health.
DETAILS OF THE AWARD:
This year, SystemOne will be sponsoring selected investigators to present their research findings at one of the following conferences:
· The 20th Union Africa Region Conference, July 11-14, 2017, Accra, Ghana or
· The 48th Union World Conference on Lung Health, October 11-14, 2017, Guadalajara, Mexico.
The award will include conference registration, travel and accommodation expenses for the duration of the conference. In addition, awardees will be issued a SystemOne certificate of excellence and featured on the SystemOne website as well as social media channels. At SystemOne’s discretion, the company may put out a press announcement highlighting the awardees’ success.
You are welcome to apply for the award if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
1) you reside in a low- or middle-income country;
2) you work with a connected TB diagnostic OR with the data from a connected diagnostic or mHealth platform;
3) your research/data shows clear demonstrable impact of the connected diagnostic platform;
4) you have already submitted an abstract OR plan on submitting an abstract to either of the conferences mentioned above.
WHAT DATA ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We encourage you to submit research presenting on the impact of connectivity on any of the following areas:
· Test result turnaround times
· Time to treatment initiation
· Patient outcomes
· Clinical workflow
· Supply chain
· Quality assurance
· Disease surveillance.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TRAVEL AWARD:
Please submit a short biosketch and your abstract to the following email address by the March 29, 2017: firstname.lastname@example.org
SystemOne will also provide a mentorship program for applicants to facilitate the abstract writing and submission process, if required, so please contact us if you require any help.
*Please note, this process does not replace the normal conference abstract submission process. Please see conference websites for abstract deadlines. SystemOne has no official affiliation with the Union Conference. This travel award is intended to support those already intending on submitting and attending the conference.