Cut Time to Treatment With Instant Disease Intelligence
When information moves faster than disease, everyone wins. Aspect Reporter delivers test results immediately from lab to clinic, extending the reach of laboratory diagnostic testing to the point-of-care.
As part of the SystemOne Aspect platform, Reporter gives access to a test result as it is available, using robust, custom infrastructure and proven data security. Reporter cuts weeks of delay to a few minutes.
Bring Centralized Testing to the Point-of-Care
Eliminate the delays of sending test results to remote clinics. Reporter fully automates delivery and receipt acknowledgement, telling you where your results are and when they have been received.
Turn Your Labs and Clinics Into a True Healthcare System
instant access for faster treatment
- Deliver results to remote clinics as soon as they are available
- Manage data workflow with clinic receipt acknowledgement
- Custom security settings to control data permissions
Built for Robustness
- High-quality construction for long field life
- Solar and battery power integrated for use in extreme environments
- Software designed for limited bandwidth and connectivity
scalable and ready to grow
- A single lab can deliver data to many Reporter systems
- Reporter can have access to data from many centralized labs
- Reporter can support many users at the same time
flexible and secure
- Configure Reporter to work with your existing system
- Monitor the flow of results and other data from a central location
- Protect access to data using the most up-to-date security tools
CASE STUDY: Aspect Reporter in Malawi
In Malawi, HIV Viral Load and Early Infant Diagnosis (EID) data are delivered automatically from central laboratories to rural clinics throughout the country. At the lab, the Abbott m2000 RealTime System is the key instrument for performing the tests. These devices are connected to the Aspect network and deliver test results and patient demographics to a secure in-country server.
Back at the referring clinic, Reporter downloads these results and presents them to the clinic staff so they can take immediate action. Results are shown using a simple interface on the rechargeable tablets that are located where the clinic staff needs them.
In addition, Aspect can generate reports that show the distribution of test results, patient demographics, test volumes, and more – automatically. Through use of Reporter, the time-to-result in Malawi is limited only by sample transport speed to the central labs. The test results travel back to the clinics in real time.
- Server module
- 10" table (works only with user interface module)
- Optional large-capacity battery, solar power
Reporter can be configured with the battery in a locked cabinet, with the server module securely mounted to a wall.
Reporter is serious about security. All data is encrypted and transmitted securely. The tablets only work with the user interface module and store no data.
Want to learn more about Aspect Reporter or schedule a demo? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org